Wir distanzieren uns ausdrücklich von den hier verlinkten Inhalten, besonders die, die das Urheberrecht verletzen. Wir werden die Leute darauf hinweisen und wenn nötig bei Paperminutes sperren .

We distance ourselves explicity from the contend linked here, especially those who disregard the copyright. We´ll inform the people and lock them at paperminutes if necessary.

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2016

Paperminutes #417 - alles geht

Hallo meine Lieben!
Hello my dears!

Ich habe Ideen und Ideen, aber nichts klappt.
I have lots of ideas, but nothing works.

So, deswegen bekommt ihr heute noch kein Beispiel von mir, ich versuche mich heute nachmittag nochmal....
So, therefore you don´t get a sample card of me, I try again in the afternoon...

Thema diese Woche ist: Alles geht
Theme this week : anything goes


So...es hat heute im Allgemeinen nicht wirklich geklappt mit dem Basteln. Ich konnte Vieles in den Papierkorb werfen. Leider. Aber mit der Karte bin ich einigermaßen zufrieden...hier ist also meine Beispielkarte.
So ... today it has in general not really work with crafting. I did throw so much in the trash. Unfortunately. But with I´m reasonably satisfied with the card ... so here is my sample card.




2 Kommentare:

Gerrina hat gesagt…

Sometimes the ideas just run of with you and nothing seems to come right on the paper...Last time I just went on doing other things and later that week I had no problems getting anything on paper... That's just life telling you you have to do something else I geuss...

Janice hat gesagt…

I have just discovered your blog and have entered my card into your challenge!
Janice